locked #MSK144 .txt file times #MSK144

Ed G8BQR

Hi,
I have recently tried MSK144 on wsjtx v.2.3.0 (my Linux latest version).
I find that no time is recorded in the .txt file, although shown on-screen.
Is this an expected behaviour, or a fault, and if so, is it corrected in later versions, please ?
Regards,  Ed  G8BQR

Bill Somerville

On 18/11/2021 13:50, Ed G8BQR via groups.io wrote:
Hi,
I have recently tried MSK144 on wsjtx v.2.3.0 (my Linux latest version).
I find that no time is recorded in the .txt file, although shown on-screen.
Is this an expected behaviour, or a fault, and if so, is it corrected in later versions, please ?
Regards,  Ed  G8BQR
Hi Ed,

yes that issue was repaired in v2.4.0 as noted in the Release Notes (search from the top for MSK144 to find the note).

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt

Ed G8BQR

Thanks Bill :-)   Looks like I'm waiting on this one progressing through the Linux chain, unless I try to DIY,  Regards,  Ed  G8BQR

Bill Somerville

On 19/11/2021 10:00, Ed G8BQR via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Bill :-) Looks like I'm waiting on this one progressing through the Linux chain, unless I try to DIY,  Regards,  Ed  G8BQR
Hi Ed,

which Linux distribution and version are you using?