my memory is failing... #NewUser

Andrew Thall k2oo

I've been away from FT8 for a long time.  Besides WSJT-x, I remember a program that showed callsigns in a grid that ran at the same time -- but I can't remember the name of the program.  Can you give me the name of that program????
Thanks.
Andy, k2oo

Michael Black

You thinking of JTAlert?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, October 15, 2021, 08:59:50 AM CDT, Andrew Thall k2oo <thall@...> wrote:

I've been away from FT8 for a long time.  Besides WSJT-x, I remember a program that showed callsigns in a grid that ran at the same time -- but I can't remember the name of the program.  Can you give me the name of that program????
Thanks.
Andy, k2oo

Bill Somerville

On 15/10/2021 14:29, Andrew Thall k2oo wrote:
I've been away from FT8 for a long time.  Besides WSJT-x, I remember a program that showed callsigns in a grid that ran at the same time --
but I can't remember the name of the program.  Can you give me the name of that program????
Thanks.
Andy, k2oo
Hi Andy,

if that is on MS Windows then you probably mean JTAlert.

Reino Talarmo

Perhaps it was GridTracker.
73, Reino OH3mA