Help using RSPduo with MAP65 v3.0 #map65 #SDR

KD7YZ Bob

I'm looking at the MAP65 v3.0 setup screen and can't figure out how to get it to read my SDRPlay 'RSPduo"

anyone wish to offer guidance? Email mycall AT ARRL blah blah OR here, either way

TU
Bob KD7YZ in NE Kentucky

Bill Somerville

On 04/10/2021 20:12, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
I'm looking at the MAP65 v3.0 setup screen and can't figure out how to get it to read my SDRPlay 'RSPduo"

anyone wish to offer guidance? Email mycall AT ARRL blah blah OR here, either way

TU
-- -- Bob KD7YZ in NE Kentucky
Hi Bob,

AFAIK the only way to interface an SDRplay RSPduo to to MAP65 currently is to use a utility developed by David, G4EEV: https://www.qsl.net/g4eev/index.html

KD7YZ Bob

Thanks Bill.
I went to site and filled out a form. Ostensibly he gives me a link to D/L it.

Bob KD7YZ in NE Kentucky

Bill Somerville

On 04/10/2021 20:34, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 04/10/2021 20:12, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
I'm looking at the MAP65 v3.0 setup screen and can't figure out how to get it to read my SDRPlay 'RSPduo"

anyone wish to offer guidance? Email mycall AT ARRL blah blah OR here, either way

TU
-- -- Bob KD7YZ in NE Kentucky

Hi Bob,

AFAIK the only way to interface an SDRplay RSPduo to to MAP65 currently is to use a utility developed by David, G4EEV: https://www.qsl.net/g4eev/index.html

Bob,

you don't need to wait, on this Github page there is a zip file you can download which has the program in it: https://github.com/g4eev/RSPduoEME

Click the "Download" button on this page: https://github.com/g4eev/RSPduoEME/blob/main/Execuitable_Package-V1-31.zip

Expand the ZIP archive some where handy on your PC, instructions are within.

KD7YZ Bob

RSPduoEME User Instructions
David Warwick G4EEV
(For Software Version 1.31)