Now getting shared memory error on iMac with wsjtx 2.4 #macOS

W4WLC

Mac Air Laptop running 10.15.7.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave W4WLC

Bill Somerville

On 01/10/2021 02:51, David Head wrote:
Mac Air Laptop running 10.15.7.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave W4WLC
Dave,

what did you change?

W4WLC

Bill

Trying to install WSJTX 2.5 on the Mac laptop.  It has never had the WSJTX program on it.
The topic should have said 2.5 not 2.4.

Dave
W4WLC

Bill Somerville

On 01/10/2021 15:44, David Head wrote:
Bill

Trying to install WSJTX 2.5 on the Mac laptop.  It has never had the WSJTX program on it.
The topic should have said 2.5 not 2.4.

Dave
W4WLC
Hi Dave,

instructions to configure shared memory parameters for your system are included in the ReadMe.txt file on the installer DMG.

W4WLC

Thanks Bill
Guess I should read the incuded documents...

73
Dave
W4WLC

Bill Somerville

On 01/10/2021 16:00, David Head wrote:
Thanks Bill
Guess I should read the incuded documents...

73
Dave
W4WLC
Hi Dave,

we don't really expect users to read them, but at least we can point them out when they do happen cover the issue being asked about, hi.