#WSJTX_config #WSPR #Windows10 #reception #WSJTX_config #WSPR #reception #Windows10

query-01@...

Short problem description -- not receiving any data.

Extended problem description:
wsjtx-2.4.0-win64 (WSPR) -- not receiving/populating with data.

In addition to not receiving/decoding, after first configuring, wspr would generate a call-sign on the map --even though there was no indication of contact between my station and any other. That is no longer the case, and/or intermittent at best. Using the wspernet.org activity link, the call-sign is almost always posted, but the map pin often disappears.

We cannot leave wsjt-X\wspr running unattended, or for extending periods of time. This is a mobile install; with an intended purpose. What we have described above holds true on both 10m and 2m. All Amateur Radio specific equipment is less than two (02) weeks young.