locked Frequency Stuck on 15 Meters #FT4

Jim K2QB

Running v2.4.0 with a Yaesu FTdx5000MP. If I am on 15m FT8 and change mode to FT4, the rig and program will change frequency to 21.090. After that regardless of what mode I choose it no longer changes frequency. It remains stuck at 21.090.
--
Jim K2QB

Bill Somerville

On 16/09/2021 13:39, Jim K2QB wrote:
Running v2.4.0 with a Yaesu FTdx5000MP. If I am on 15m FT8 and change mode to FT4, the rig and program will change frequency to 21.090. After that regardless of what mode I choose it no longer changes frequency. It remains stuck at 21.090.
--
Jim K2QB
Hi Jim,

can you try WSJT-X v2.5.0 RC6 and report back how that goes please?

Jim K2QB

Bill the same issue remains. A friend of mine is running v.2.4.0 on an Icom and has the same issue but also happening on 10m for him.
--
Jim K2QB

Bill Somerville

On 16/09/2021 15:24, Jim K2QB wrote:
Bill the same issue remains. A friend of mine is running v.2.4.0 on an Icom and has the same issue but also happening on 10m for him.
--
Jim K2QB
Hi Jim,

have you set your IARU Region in "Settings->General"? Have you tried resetting the "Settings->Frequencies->Working Frequencies" table?

w4lde

Bill,

I am running WSJT-x 2.2.0-RC6 and the mode selection shifts the RX and TX correctly to and from any mode.  However,

My band plan for 15m has 21140 as the default for FT4 and not 21090 as reported previously.  Which one is correct?

So far NO problems I can see with RC6, thanks to the team and Joe for a great addition to the shack and the hobby.

73de Ron W4LDE

Avast logo

Jim K2QB

Bill resetting the frequencies di dit, thanks so much. BTW, when I tried 2.5.0 it did not log the contacts into my Logger32 program. Not sure if the issue is with it or something else so I went back to 2.4.0.
--
Jim K2QB