locked Brackets <> for long call signs

Florian Wolters (DF2ET)

Hej guys,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I did answer some CQ
calls from stations with long callsings e.g. DL/OE5DRP.

I double-click the call and WSJT-X generates the standard messages as
shown here:

https://pasteall.org/pic/40673cfca17f4a23a19e9842e473f9d6

If I TX messages 4 or 5 it happens that obviously only the DX callsign
gets transmitted correctly. Also the brackets <> are around my call in
TX messages 4 and 5. Is that a mistake? Or am I doing something wrong?

vy73 de Florian DF2ET

--
Florian Wolters, DF2ET
LOC: JO31ol

https://www.qrz.com/db/df2et
https://www.n18.de

Bill Somerville

On 13/09/2021 16:21, Florian Wolters (DF2ET) wrote:
Hej guys,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I did answer some CQ
calls from stations with long callsings e.g. DL/OE5DRP.

I double-click the call and WSJT-X generates the standard messages as
shown here:

https://pasteall.org/pic/40673cfca17f4a23a19e9842e473f9d6

If I TX messages 4 or 5 it happens that obviously only the DX callsign
gets transmitted correctly. Also the brackets <> are around my call in
TX messages 4 and 5. Is that a mistake? Or am I doing something wrong?

vy73 de Florian DF2ET

--
Florian Wolters, DF2ET
LOC: JO31ol