Anyone using a SunSDR2 Pro #Cat_RigControl #macOS

Randy Diddel

Good day,

I just got a new to me SunSDR2 Pro. Running ExpertSDR2 on a Mac.I have the sound side sorted just fine-getting decodes on all bands. I have TCI enabled in the Options on port 40001.

On the WSJT-X side, I am using DX Lab Suite Commander pointing to 127.0.0.1:40001 Pressing the Test CAT button and it never turns red or green. I have tried the actual IP of the computer in lieu of the loopback address.

Please see attached screen shots of what I am getting.

--
Randy Diddel
K5RHD