[SOLVED] Re: [WSJTX] V2.4.0 and an IC-7300 #Icom

Chris Wren

Ronnie & Bill, thank you. I was able to get the rig to work once I updated the USB drivers on my laptop and changed the serial port to the COM and not USB.

Now just to try this out and get used to it and prepare for the Boy Scout Jamboree On The Air in October.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you

--

Chris Wren

chris@...