MAP65 2.5.0 ans VSP Serial PTT #map65

Frank IZ7AUH

Hi Guys,
I try to use a Virtual Serial Port for PTT in MAP65 but not work, I do know if a bug of 2.5.0 RC5 or or an impossibility, I hope this can be solved because I use everything with a remote system over TCP (ser2net) and this is a big limitation. A cordial greeting to all!

Michael Black

What does "not work" mean?

Mike W9MDB