WSJT-X v2.5.0 ,rc5 / MAP86 v3.0.0, rc5 #map65 3.0 #map65

Ken

Gentlemen,

I just loaded WSJT-X v2.5.0, rc5 which includes MAP65 v3.0.0, rc5.
Everything seems to be working OK. I will test more tomorrow.

One Issue with MAP65:
Checking the box Iitialize IQ+ on startup still causes a Windows note that the program must be closed. After closing MAP65, it will not restart unless InitIQPlus=true is changed to InitIQPlus=false in the map65.ini file.

Is this problem on your list of future MAP65 fixes ?
This feature was nice to have and worked in MAP65 v2.7, r8182.

Ken - W8KEN

Bill Somerville

On 10/08/2021 19:08, Ken via groups.io wrote:
Gentlemen,

I just loaded WSJT-X v2.5.0, rc5 which includes MAP65 v3.0.0, rc5.
Everything seems to be working OK. I will test more tomorrow.

One Issue with MAP65:
Checking the box Iitialize IQ+ on startup still causes a Windows note that the program must be closed. After closing MAP65, it will not restart unless InitIQPlus=true is changed to InitIQPlus=false in the map65.ini file.

Is this problem on your list of future MAP65 fixes ?
This feature was nice to have and worked in MAP65 v2.7, r8182.

Ken - W8KEN

Hi Ken,

please check your arrl.net email address for a message I have sent you off the list.