Column alignment in Band Activity and Rx Frequency boxes #help

ReflectingMe

Minor issue for sure, but the data presented in the Band Activity and Rx Frequency boxes has never been correctly aligned in their respective columns.  The data is all there and correct, but is never displayed correctly aligned in any of the columns and looks a bit untidy.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the issue might be, or is this a known issue/bug with Mac versions.

I am running version WSJT-X v2.4.0 c19d62

Reino Talarmo

Hi GW3JVB,

No problem, just select in Settings – General a suitable font in the Decoded text font..

I have Courier, but there may be even better ones, if you e.g. want a strike through zero.

73, Reino OH3mA

In Windows 10, it IS aligned. Have you got a default proportional font you can set on MacOS? It looks like your space character is too narrow.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA

Bill Somerville

On 08/08/2021 08:08, ReflectingMe wrote:
Minor issue for sure, but the data presented in the Band Activity and Rx Frequency boxes has never been correctly aligned in their respective columns.  The data is all there and correct, but is never displayed correctly aligned in any of the columns and looks a bit untidy.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the issue might be, or is this a known issue/bug with Mac versions.

I am running version WSJT-X v2.4.0 c19d62

OM,

the font selections for the decodes windows are restricted to mono-spaced fonts, clearly the one you have chosen is not truly mono-spaced.