locked No Log #logging

Joe WB9SBD

I just re-built my computer and did a fresh install of the latest WSJT-X.

I got on and made a few FT-8 contacts on 15 meters to make sure all is working and it made contacts.

But when i went to look at the log, it was empty.

What am I missing?

Joe WB9SBD

Bill Somerville

On 01/08/2021 03:08, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
I just re-built my computer and did a fresh install of the latest WSJT-X.

I got on and made a few FT-8 contacts on 15 meters to make sure all is working and it made contacts.

But when i went to look at the log, it was empty.

What am I missing?

Joe WB9SBD
Hi Joe,

those that reported this issue before have neglected to use the Log QSO button to log each completed QSO. You can check the "Settings->Reporting->Prompt me to log QSO" option so WSJT-X reminds you to log each completed QSO.