locked #Cat_RigControl #Yaesu #Cat_RigControl #Yaesu

Pietro Molina

I had a problem with 2.4 => https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main/topic/watchdoc_v2_4_0/83724265?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,83724265 and patched it using 2.3.1.
Today I try 2.5 rc3, the same.
The difference is in reading the frequency from the rig (FT818), in my idea. When I test CAT here, the test is OK:

but the error in freq blow up (red labels):

Every few minutes the error appears, TX and RX are not involved, but I send to PSKreport a record with unknown band, and the same in the LOG.

Any idea?

Pietro I2OIM

Pietro Molina

Sorry, I just realized the configuration reports FT847; changing it in FT818 all is OK!
It must be the heat wave

Pietro I2OIM

Reino Talarmo

Hi Pietro,

I have no real idea, but what happens, if you change the Intervallo di Interrogazione to 0? I don’t know whether it removes polling. I assume that you have selected FT-847UNI on purpose, because your radio does not response to any CAT command.

73, Reino OH3mA

Pietro Molina

Thank you, Reino.
I don't remember if I intentionally put 847 instead of 818 but with the correct set all is running now. The frequency is received by WSJT and set correctly every 1 second. Old set was 99 seconds, and every 99 seconds the error occurred.
But with the 2.3.1 was all OK,  and sincerely I don't remember that I set the period intentionally.

Pietro I2OIM