Waterfall only in Wide Graph #Waterfall

Ed

Hello Group,
Pretty sure I know the answer, but you never know.
I had to use one of my monitors for Sats(which is good).  So trying to save screen space. Can the Waterfall only be shown in the Wide Graph?  I know you can check "Controls" to not show the menu adjustments.  Would basically like to see only the Waterfall???

Thanks,  Ed  WA6WGS

Michael Black

Do you mean getting rid of the spectrum?  You can adjust the % of that to 0 and get rid of it.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, July 30, 2021, 10:27:42 PM CDT, Ed <wa6wgs@...> wrote:

Hello Group,
Pretty sure I know the answer, but you never know.
I had to use one of my monitors for Sats(which is good).  So trying to save screen space. Can the Waterfall only be shown in the Wide Graph?  I know you can check "Controls" to not show the menu adjustments.  Would basically like to see only the Waterfall???

Thanks,  Ed  WA6WGS

Ed

Edited

Thank you, Right on the money,