Cat control to follow freq from rig #help

Is it possible for CAT control to follow the freq from the rig. I have 7.070 and 14.070 in memory but the rig is not following. I have to use the freq choice at the top of the screen.

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Bill Somerville

On 28/07/2021 15:33, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Is it possible for CAT control to follow the freq from the rig. I have 7.070 and 14.070 in memory but the rig is not following. I have to use the freq choice at the top of the screen.

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave
Dave,

if WSJT-X does not track the VFO frequency of your rig when you have CAT control enabled, then CA control is not working correctly.

I do not understand what you are referring to when you say "I have 7.070 and 14.070 in memory but the rig is not following. I have to use the freq choice at the top of the screen." What memories are you referring to? What is the "frequency choice at the top of the screen"?