locked Lonely Out West #Q65

Dave Harris

I've been calling CQ from Syracuse, Utah daily on Q65-30a with no success. I've tried calling mostly between 1700 and 1900 UTC.
Is there something similar to Ping Jockey for Q65?
--
Dave, K7PDW
Keep On Ham'n

Jim Brown

On 7/26/2021 12:05 PM, Dave Harris wrote:
I've been calling CQ from Syracuse, Utah daily on Q65-30a with no success. I've tried calling mostly between 1700 and 1900 UTC.
Is there something similar to Ping Jockey for Q65?
Not DEDICATED to Q65, but ON4KST chat and the Slack VHF group are used for coordinating all sorts of skeds, including Q65. Use the link below to join the Slack group.

https://join.slack.com/t/vhf-chat/shared_invite/zt-a8qh72u9-PVVYUdMiSyuswPGAtIti9w

73, Jim K9YC

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Dave,
I just got home from a trip. I am pointed your way, calling CQ on 2nd 50.275-30A on 1500 Hz. You or anyone is welcome to call.

I'm running about 600w out to a 5 EL LFA @ 55'.

It is 21:30z right now. 73, N0AN

EN22xc
Hasan