Fw: wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi #logging

Jim Johnson KC4HW

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Johnson <jim@...>
Sent: 7/24/2021 6:56:05 AM
Subject: wsjtx.log and wsjtx_log.adi

I installed a new installation of 2.5.0-rc3 on my (W10) laptop.  I got WSJT-X setup and made a few qsos.

I can not seem to be able to find these files in the normal location.

Is there a selection to turn on the starting of these log files?

Jim/KC4HW

Bill Somerville

On 24/07/2021 13:02, Jim Johnson KC4HW wrote:
I installed a new installation of 2.5.0-rc3 on my (W10) laptop.  I got WSJT-X setup and made a few qsos.
I can not seem to be able to find these files in the normal location.
Is there a selection to turn on the starting of these log files?
Jim/KC4HW
Hi Jim,

you say you made a few QSOs. Did you log them using the WSJT-X "Log QSO" button (or check the "Settings->Rpeorting->Prompt me to log QSOs" option for an automatic pop up of the "Log QSO "dialog)?

The log files are in the log files directory "Menu->File->Open log directory".

Jim Johnson KC4HW

Thanks Bill, you were right on target!

Really have been using the integration with JTAlert and N3FJP and another installation, really had forgot about clicking the Log QSO button.

Thanks for the help!

Jim/KC4HW

On 24/07/2021 13:02, Jim Johnson KC4HW wrote:
I installed a new installation of 2.5.0-rc3 on my (W10) laptop. I got
WSJT-X setup and made a few qsos.
I can not seem to be able to find these files in the normal location.
Is there a selection to turn on the starting of these log files?
Jim/KC4HW
Hi Jim,

you say you made a few QSOs. Did you log them using the WSJT-X "Log QSO"
button (or check the "Settings->Rpeorting->Prompt me to log QSOs" option
for an automatic pop up of the "Log QSO "dialog)?

The log files are in the log files directory "Menu->File->Open log
directory".

Michael Black

This will help....
Inline image