locked #BugReport #logging Failure to log contact correctly #IssueReport #logging

Bill,

I tried that previously, but because of the use I make of these fields in the status UDP, I want them cleared after logging. I use them to display current contact location in DxAtlas. I'll try and see if I can log then start the new contact. failing that, log as soon as I send the RR73 as Jim K9YC's suggestion.

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA

Jim Brown

On 7/18/2021 9:07 AM, Philip Rose via groups.io wrote:
Normally I wait for the QSO partner to indicate they received my RR73 before logging.
I log as soon as I receive or send RRR or RR73. I will resend RRR or RR73 if the other station sends my report and R again. I learn whether the other station considers the QSO complete when he does or does not appear as an LOTW confirmation.

73, Jim K9YC

Bill Somerville

Hi Phil,

have you tried unchecking the WSJT-X settings option "Settings->Reporting->Clear DX call and grid after logging"?

On 18/07/2021 19:17, Philip Rose via groups.io wrote:

Thanks Bill,

Does that mean if I log the first QSO, then click on the caller to start the next it will work as I want? That means I won’t start the new QSO until a second or two into the next slot. I have issues with not being able to double click accurately enough.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10