locked #FT8 How to restore grid to 'needed' status for alerts #FT8

Pietro Molina

It's a simple text file (XML formatted), so notepad is good to edit.
My suggest is to use notepad+ with XML plugin, It helps to show a friendly view.

Pietro

Pietro (mobile)

Il lun 19 lug 2021, 15:45 Bob Wolters <bobw5xc@...> ha scritto:

I have not tried to edit an .ADI file, can someone tell me what additional software to use to edit one ?

Thanks again,

Bob                    W5XC

From: Bob Wolters <bobw5xc@...>
Date: 7/19/21 9:45 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io

Bob Wolters <bobw5xc@...>

[...]

Reino Talarmo

Bob, look at that call in the wsjtx_log.adi file and delete it.

Pietro I2OIM

Hi,

There are two more sensible or logical solutions as well.

If the actual grid is known, replace the current by it, otherwise change gridsquare length to “0” and delete the current one.
In Both solutions the grid is “not worked” on the WSJT-X point of view. Well, a Rescan or WSJT-X closing and opening is needed to update PC knowledge.

73, Reino OH3mA

Pietro Molina

Bob, look at that call in the wsjtx_log.adi file and delete it.

Pietro I2OIM

I find that a lot of people do not put the same square in all the places: WSJT-X, LotW, eQSL.cc, QRZ.com.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10