Lost bottom two windows on master screen #Cat_RigControl

Joe Brack

My first dumb new bee question.  I inadvertently moved deleted or collapsed the two lower control windows.  Have waterfall and two send receive windows.
I think i have tried everything and cant find them.

Bill Somerville

On 14/07/2021 00:58, pa12joe via groups.io wrote:
My first dumb new bee question.  I inadvertently moved deleted or collapsed the two lower control windows.  Have waterfall and two send receive windows.
I think i have tried everything and cant find them.
OM,

that sounds like you have SWL Mode enabled, uncheck "Menu->View->SWL Mode" to revert to the full user interface.

Joe Brack

Thank you.  Works. Now to learn everything else.  Joe

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS