Log. Adi files #WSJTX_config #adiFiles

Phil Hazelton

Hi,
I have installed a new SSD drive to replace my HDD drive in my ASUS shack win10 PC. Unfortunately, all did not go well and I lost most of my files and apps. I have managed to reload wsjtx, but all log files are missing, so my worked before colours have no log.adi files to refer to.
Can I just down load my adi file from QRZ.com straight into wsjtx log file?

thanks

Bill Somerville

On 13/07/2021 13:08, Phil Hazelton via groups.io wrote:

Hi,
I have installed a new SSD drive to replace my HDD drive in my ASUS shack win10 PC. Unfortunately, all did not go well and I lost most of my files and apps. I have managed to reload wsjtx, but all log files are missing, so my worked before colours have no log.adi files to refer to.
Can I just down load my adi file from QRZ.com straight into wsjtx log file?

thanks
Hi Phil,

yes that should work, although I have not tried it. It only requires that certain basic ADIF fields are present for each logged QSO and they are very likely to be there.

Phil Hazelton

Ok Bill, thanks
73
G8PJH