Missing part of .wsjtx_log.adi #adiFiles

Kevin J Prince

Hi,
Is it possible to rebuild the wsjtx_log.adi file?
My wsjtx.log is all there.

Mine seems to be short by a week of data from when I first started to use it.
Probably my own fault for nosing into the files.
.
--
Regards
Kevin

Paul Turner

I may be able to hep with that Kevin. I wrote a small VB.NET utility recently to convert a wsjtx.log file to wsjtx_log.adi. If you email me your .log file I’ll see what I can do. I will also need your callsign and grid square as these are included in every record of the adi file.

73, Paul G4IJE (paul@...)