wspr new account #WSPR

Carlos

Hi all,

Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet receive
the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other details.
In other words, they did not yet accept me !

Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??

73, Karl OE3JAG

Bill Somerville

On 09/07/2021 17:59, Carlos wrote:
Hi all,

Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet receive
the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other details.
In other words, they did not yet  accept me  !

Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??

73, Karl OE3JAG
Hi Karl,

admin of the WSPRNet.org site is on a part time basis and new user requests can take some time to be authorized.

William Smith

Back in Sept it took two days, but that was a long time ago in today's world.

Did you get the confirmation email?

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Jul 9, 2021, at 1:57 PM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@classdesign.com> wrote:

On 09/07/2021 17:59, Carlos wrote:
Hi all,

Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet receive
the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other details.
In other words, they did not yet accept me !

Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??

73, Karl OE3JAG
Hi Karl,

admin of the WSPRNet.org site is on a part time basis and new user requests can take some time to be authorized.

Carlos

Hi,Willie,
No, I did not get the confirmation mail yet....
TU,73, Karl OE3JAG
Am 09.07.21, 20:00 schrieb William Smith <w_smith@...>:

Back in Sept it took two days, but that was a long time ago in today's world.

Did you get the confirmation email?

73, Willie N1JBJ

> On Jul 9, 2021, at 1:57 PM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:
>
> On 09/07/2021 17:59, Carlos wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet receive
>> the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other details.
>> In other words, they did not yet accept me !
>>
>> Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??
>>
>> 73, Karl OE3JAG
>
> Hi Karl,
>
> admin of the WSPRNet.org site is on a part time basis and new user requests can take some time to be authorized.
>
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.

Bob

Karl, I'll see if I can pass this along to someone who may be able to assist.

73 de Bob K4RCG

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 5:51 PM Carlos <dentrix@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet
receive
the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other
details.
In other words, they did not yet  accept me  !

Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??

73, Karl OE3JAG

Carlos

Thanks a lot, dear Bob !

73, Karl OE3JAG
Am 09.07.21, 21:10 schrieb Bob <bobstohlman@...>:

Karl, I'll see if I can pass this along to someone who may be able to assist.

73 de Bob K4RCG

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 5:51 PM Carlos <dentrix@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Some days before I registered at WSPRnet with my call but I did NOT yet
receive
the e-mail containing information about log in, set password and other
details.
In other words, they did not yet  accept me  !

Does anybody know, if the registration at WSPR is closed ??

73, Karl OE3JAG

Carlos

Hi, Bob,
It' already done !