Standard message #QSO_practices

PH7R - Ronald

TX 4 in the standard message box says RRR. How can I change this to the more modern RR73? If I overwrite it to RR73, it automatically overwrites it back to RRR.

73, PH7R Ronald

Bill Somerville

On 08/07/2021 14:18, PH7R - Ronald wrote:
TX 4 in the standard message box says RRR. How can I change this to the more modern RR73? If I overwrite it to RR73, it automatically overwrites it back to RRR.

73, PH7R Ronald
Hi Ronald,

double-click either the Now or Next Tx4 button.

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.4.0.html#_standard_exchange

Please don't consider RR73 as a replacement for RRR, choice of which to use should be determined by the mode and propagation conditions. Using RR73 is not wise when messages are likely to be repeated.