RUMlogNG #logging

Michael Salmi

I am a new user to RUMlogNG and run it on my Mac with the Big Sur OS.  My rig is an FT-891 connected through a Signalink.  RUMlogNG does not include any of the WSJT-X modes in its mode drop down menus.  I would appreciate any information regarding logging, for example, FT8 QSOs.  I have not tried it yet using Win 10 in Parallels. Thanks.
--
Mike Salmi, N9MDS
--

Jens Engelmann (DL7AUO)

Hi Mike,
Do you mean auto logging -> having QSOs from WSJTX written/synced into Rumlog or manually enter in Rumlog, both is working on my end…
If you are on Facebook, better join the Rumlog Group to get you supported…

73

Jens

Mail: dl7auo@...