Connect Wsjt-x log to other log programs. #logging

RICHARD GROSS

How can I  connect the WSJT-X logging program to LoTw or to the QRZ.com log?

neil_zampella

You need a third party program, such as an intermediary like JTAlert, or a regular logging program that can interface with WSJT-X.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/28/2021 9:58 AM, RICHARD GROSS wrote:
How can I  connect the WSJT-X logging program to LoTw or to the QRZ.com log?

Bill Somerville

On 28/06/2021 15:58, RICHARD GROSS wrote:
How can I  connect the WSJT-X logging program to LoTw or to the QRZ.com log?

Richard,

that is a rather generic question. Personally I use a station logging application (DX Lab Suite) that handles that functionality for all modes of operation, i.e. not just for WSJTX digi modes. Other logging applications are available and most, if not all, also handle that requirement, also some bridging tools like JTAlert can provide the same for those who do not use a main station logging application.

William Smith

This is operating system dependent, and there are multiple options for each OS.

I'm currently running Win10, and I use HRD, HRD LogBook, WSJT-x, and JTAlert, but it's ugly and sluggish (on my Frankenstein machine), and I'm contemplating setting up something like:

On a Raspberry Pi 4, though I'm sure there will be gotcha's there as well.  8*)

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Jun 28, 2021, at 10:58 AM, RICHARD GROSS <rgross7068@...> wrote:

How can I  connect the WSJT-X logging program to LoTw or to the QRZ.com log?

Bob Turner

You don’t as WSJTx won’t do that.  You use another program to handle that.  I use Grid Tracker.  JTAlert may do much of the same.  There may be other solutions as well.

7 3  Bob

N2SCJ

How can I  connect the WSJT-X logging program to LoTw or to the QRZ.com log?

Rob Kivell

Richard, which program you might use to connect to other logs is dependent on which logs you are trying to connect to. I use JtAlert to move my QSO’s to DXK. Log Publisher moves the log to QRZ and HRDlog.net. I then use QRZ to send the log to LOTW. The thing to remember here is that any log that reaches DXK from any source (like a manual entry using DXK capture window) is then picked up by Log Publisher.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 09:44 AM, Rob Kivell wrote:
Richard, which program you might use to connect to other logs is dependent on which logs you are trying to connect to. I use JtAlert to move my QSO’s to DXK. Log Publisher moves the log to QRZ and HRDlog.net. I then use QRZ to send the log to LOTW. The thing to remember here is that any log that reaches DXK from any source (like a manual entry using DXK capture window) is then picked up by Log Publisher.

Rob kk4eun

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone