Aclog - Wsjtx #logging #help

Jack Shirley N8DX

I am trying to use Wsjtx and aclog together. Aclog sends something back to wsjtx which changes the color of the decoded calls. For instance, if worked before, it comes up in red. Is there anyway to disable this or change the colors? Its very difficult to read the calls.

Thanks for any help, N8DX

Dave Garber

then go into n3fjp and change the colors to your preference

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 5:50 AM Jack Shirley N8DX <jcshirle@...> wrote:
I am trying to use Wsjtx and aclog together. Aclog sends something back to wsjtx which changes the color of the decoded calls. For instance, if worked before, it comes up in red. Is there anyway to disable this or change the colors? Its very difficult to read the calls.

Thanks for any help, N8DX

Bill Somerville

On 28/06/2021 03:40, Jack Shirley N8DX wrote:
I am trying to use Wsjtx and aclog together. Aclog sends something back to wsjtx which changes the color of the decoded calls. For instance, if worked before, it comes up in red. Is there anyway to disable this or change the colors? Its very difficult to read the calls.

Thanks for any help, N8DX
Hi Jack,

the colours being set are completely under the control of the application sending the requests, you should be able to change the colours in the setup of the sending application. You can disable incoming UDP messages by unchecking the "Settings->Reporting->UDP Server->Accept UDP Requests", but this will disable other incoming UDP messages as well so it might not be quite what you are looking for.

Larry Banks

Hi Jack,

Try: SETTINGS >> API >> Configure WSJT-X interface

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 22:40
Subject: [WSJTX] Aclog - Wsjtx #logging #help

I am trying to use Wsjtx and aclog together. Aclog sends something back to wsjtx which changes the color of the decoded calls. For instance, if worked before, it comes up in red. Is there anyway to disable this or change the colors? Its very difficult to read the calls.

Thanks for any help, N8DX

Butch Washer

Send this question to Scott.

He does great support and probably knows and if there is not a way to change them.

Bitch N5SMQ

On Jun 28, 2021, at 5:50 AM, Jack Shirley N8DX <jcshirle@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to use Wsjtx and aclog together. Aclog sends something back to wsjtx which changes the color of the decoded calls. For instance, if worked before, it comes up in red. Is there anyway to disable this or change the colors? Its very difficult to read the calls.

Thanks for any help, N8DX

Jack Shirley N8DX

You're right. There is a configure box for the API interface. I'm not familiar with Aclog , N 3 F J P , yet just evaluating. Been using DX4WIN, looking for something more up to date.

Thank you very much.   N8DX