Fluctuating Pwr/Swr only with WSJTX #transmit

Anthony - N1IG <n1ig@...>

Edited

I am running wsjtx 2.4 through SparkSDR on MacOS, to a Hermes Lite 2 and a CHA F-Loop.  I have recently noticed that at times the power level and swr reading fluctuate briefly with TX power dropping and SWR rising.  It only lasts for about a second each time, but repeater every 3-4 seconds.  What is puzzling me is that it does not happen when only using SparkSDR.

I've attached short video clips to show what I am seeing.

Anyone have any suggestions for me on how to correct this?

Anthony - N1IG

Anthony - N1IG <n1ig@...>

rolled up the volume a bit when the HL2 was in transmit, and the issue stopped.   not sure why that would make a difference, but it worked.

Anthony - N1IG