WSJTX will not cooperate #mainscreen

wisconsinjimmy <algot1901@...>

I am at a lost, I finally got this to rec and transmit but then the screen is no longer split and I cannot select a freq just 1.21..008? and the box is red please someone help.

Bill Somerville

On 08/06/2021 19:55, wisconsinjimmy wrote:
I am at a lost, I finally got this to rec and transmit but then the screen is no longer split and I cannot select a freq just 1.21..008? and the box is red please someone help.
OM,

your screen capture shows you had selected frequency calibration mode, is that what you intended?

wisconsinjimmy <algot1901@...>

What I wanted was the freq such as 3.5  etc and with some messing around I got it back working also I am now transmitting and receiving But I am not getting any hits and I can find nothing as to what the basic recv window is for I also know on the other side if I click on a CQ then my cq will have that lic. attached but I have no idea if I am being contacted just going to take some time.
&#
Jim KD9DOG here at the Yaesu Kennel