73, Reino OH3mA

Lähettäjä: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] Puolesta Gilles beaulieu
Lähetetty: 07 June 2021 15:30
Vastaanottaja: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Aihe: [WSJTX] Wrong color for B4 tag #general #FT8

Hi, I made a contact some time ago to Madeira Is. The same station came back on today and noticed the B4 in the box but was not the color it's suppossed to be. Is there any way to correct the problem. That is the only station that I noticed being off color with the B4.
Thank you for your help.

73's
Gilles