#BAND CHANGE #band

James Quick

Hello All,

I am having trouble with my band changing. Right now I am running MacOS Big Sur and 2.5.0 rc1 and it will not change bands as long as I change the bands on the radio all works fine. I can reinstall 2.3.1 and everything works fine. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE

Sent with Shift

neil_zampella

Need more info ... as in what rig are you using, what do you ave for CAT control, etc .

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 6/7/2021 1:16 PM, James Quick wrote:
Hello All,

I am having trouble with my band changing. Right now I am running MacOS Big Sur and 2.5.0 rc1 and it will not change bands as long as I change the bands on the radio all works fine. I can reinstall 2.3.1 and everything works fine. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE

Sent with Shift

James Quick

Thanks for the reply,

I am running MacOS Big Sur, IC-7300, WSJT-X v2.5.1 right now. It is with this setup that will not change bands. My Computer did an upgrade and everything started then. I can go back and install v2.3.1 and everything works. I have deleated the INI file and started over but no luck. Thanks for any help or advice.

73
Dr. James E Quick
Word of Truth Ministries INC

Sent with Shift