locked New country alert #FT8

Wes Elton

Hi All,
I'm using WSJT-X with JTAlert and Logger 32. All qso's are logged and, via SOCAT, into Logger 32 also. Each program is at the latest rev.
I've been through the Help File several times but found nothing to explain what is described below.

Under the colours tab I have the following checked:
My Call, CQ in message, Transmitted message and NEW DXCC ON BAND.

All display as expected except on a few occasions when NEW DXCC ON BAND is alerting on countries that I have worked before and previously logged in both L32 and JTalert.

Can anyone advise me how to stop this happening?

I tried to find one of the "false" alarm DXCC prefixes in the WSJT-X log but could find no way of searching for the particular country prefix. Can this be done and if so, how??

Hope I haven't missed something obvious within the help file and any/all advice will be appreciated.

73.
Wes GW3RIH.

Bill Somerville

On 05/06/2021 20:59, Wes Elton wrote:
[...]

Hi Les,

what you have logged in your main station log file has no bearing on worked before highlighting by WSJT-X, that is determined by the WSJT-X log file wsjtx_log.adi in the WSJT-X log files directory ("Menu->File->Open log directory"). If the WSJT-X log file has become out of sync with your main station log file then export an ADIF file from that log and substitute it for the wsjtx_log.adi file.