locked #Country

JoAnn Donaldson <joannplano2005@...>

Is there a way to have the left side display show the country of the station even when it is not sending a CQ?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Karza

JoAnn,

Is there a way to have the left side display show the country of the station
even when it is not sending a CQ?
JoAnnAB8YZ
no, there's no way to do that other than by modifying the program.
The country lookup would also slow down the decoding.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc

Bill, WB6JJJ

I haven’t used it for a while but the JTDX program will display what you want. I don’t know if it up to date with WSJT-X revisions.

Bill
WB6JJJ

JoAnn,