Transverters and wsjt frequency display #transmit

tf3lb@...

Howto fool wsjt to report another frequency on psk network? I have transverter and my radio Yaesu FT-818ND is CAT connected to computer and wsjt thinks i am on 28.154Mhz but i am really on 70.154Mhz I cant´t find anything in settings to add plus frequency, I think many would like to try microwaves and use transverters or mixers, now we have job for programmers to fix this problem.

Bill Somerville

On 29/05/2021 11:42, tf3lb@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
Howto fool wsjt to report another frequency on psk network? I have transverter and my radio Yaesu FT-818ND is CAT connected to computer and wsjt thinks i am on 28.154Mhz but i am really on 70.154Mhz I cant´t find anything in settings to add plus frequency, I think many would like to try microwaves and use transverters or mixers, now we have job for programmers to fix this problem.
OM,

please refer to the WSJT-X User Guide:

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.4.0.html#BAND_SETTINGS

Andy TALBOT