#GeneralGroupInfo Problem Decoding. #GeneralGroupInfo

I am using the latest release. On my Windows 7 computer the worked bk shows up as red. On my Windows 10 computer it shows green. I have both computers set with the same parameters. Any thoughts ??
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Bill Somerville

On 27/05/2021 18:50, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I am using the latest release. On my Windows 7 computer the worked bk shows up as red. On my Windows 10 computer it shows green. I have both computers set with the same parameters. Any thoughts ??
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave
Hi Dave,

what does "worked bk" mean, and what specifically "shows up as red"?

BK MY ERROR ITS WORKED B4. Red on the windows 7 and green on WIndows 10.Why are the 2 different when both are set the same ??

Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Joe Subich, W4TV

THERE IS *NO* EXPLICIT B4 COLOR IN WSJTX.

The only color on B4 is any residual color - are all your "decode highlighting" options the same (including the checked options)?

Are you using an eternal program - like JT Alert - on both systems
and is that program configured the same on both systems?

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-28 8:58 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
BK MY ERROR ITS WORKED B4. Red on the windows 7 and green on WIndows 10.Why are the 2 different when both are set the same ??
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Yes Joe all settings are the same.
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Yes the call-b4 is in red one the windows 7 but on the Windows 10 it shows in green but no B-4 If it wasnt for JTALERT I would not know if I had worked the station B4.
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave