locked Help needed #GeneralGroupInfo

I have made a couple of posts yesterday about WSJTX not decoding. Is there anyone out there of the 2000 plus members could give me a hand?
Surely someone has some idea about how to fix my problem.

--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Jim Bacher - WB8VSU

Dave, that question has been answered many times on this list. Your PCs time is inaccurate. Go to https://time.is and check your time. Afterwards install a ntp program as the wsjt-x install instructions said to do.

Jim Bacher, WB8VSU
wb8vsu@...

On May 24, 2021, at 10:49 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
I have made a couple of posts yesterday about WSJTX not decoding. Is there anyone out there of the 2000 plus members could give me a hand?
Surely someone has some idea about how to fix my problem.

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Not sure of your situation, but first thing to check is the accuracy of your clock.  73, Herb WB8ASI