#GeneralGroupInfo Problem Decoding. #GeneralGroupInfo

I am running the latest version. I have been using Dimension as may time syn for years.Today I am getting Double decoding ?? I am making contacts. My computer has enuf horsepower to decode quickly. Any thoughts ??
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Jim Brown

On 5/23/2021 8:25 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Any thoughts ??
Yes. Always read the release notes when upgrading software. Your question was anticipated by the developers, who wrote Release Notes and Quick Start guides, and detailed help docs HOPING that users would read them.

73, Jim K9YC