a computer decide everything for us (ending a QSO) instead
of using our God-given brains?

de  Bob  K8BL

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 09:49:18 AM EDT, Brad, N8GLS <n8gls@...> wrote:

RR73 !!

Brad, N8GLS

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 "not so" Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Al Groff via groups.io" <al.k0vm@...>
Date: 5/21/21 9:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Successfully ending an FT QSO #FT8

Its easier to end an FT8 QSO than it is to end this topic.
AL, K0VM

On 5/21/2021 6:52 AM, Jon Ermels via groups.io wrote:
Just because WSJT says to log a QSO doesn't mean the other guy got your report. You still have to pay attention. I got an email at least once every two weeks or so from someone demanding I get into my eQSL out box and delete a QSO because it was NOT IN MY LOG. When I was new at this I just logged everything WSJT reminded me to. Signals fade rapidly with FT8 so just because you are satisfied doesn't mean the other guy is.

73 de NØIGU Jon

Brad, K8ZM

Hi Bob,

RRR...et al !!!