Intl. WSPR Beacon Project #Beacons

Roland

Just a quick heads up about the Intl. WSPR Beacon Project I kicked off on Github. I created a custom Arduino Firmware to allow for coordinated WSPR transmissions following the WSJT-X Band Hopping plan.
You'll find all the information here

73
Roland

Bob

Interesting project Roland.  Long-time WSPR opr here.  I'll follow your progress and help where I can.  Perhaps you could post this project on the WSPRNet "Chat" and/or forum page(s)?  I think most WSPR oprs check-in there frequently.

73 de Bob
K4RCG

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 12:07 AM Roland <roland@...> wrote:
Just a quick heads up about the Intl. WSPR Beacon Project I kicked off on Github. I created a custom Arduino Firmware to allow for coordinated WSPR transmissions following the WSJT-X Band Hopping plan.
You'll find all the information here

73
Roland

Roland

Thanks Bob, currently reaching out to HAM Radio Clubs around the world to draw some interest and to promote the new Project. I already made a post on the Wsprnet.org forum.
Much appreciated if you could spread the message to anyone who is interested. The Project website can be found here https://github.com/HB9VQQ/WSPRBeacon just as a reminder.

73 fer now
Roland

Bob

RR Martin.  It is an interesting project.

73 de Bob
K4RCG

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 1:44 AM Roland <roland@...> wrote:
Thanks Bob, currently reaching out to HAM Radio Clubs around the world to draw some interest and to promote the new Project. I already made a post on the Wsprnet.org forum.
Much appreciated if you could spread the message to anyone who is interested. The Project website can be found here https://github.com/HB9VQQ/WSPRBeacon just as a reminder.

73 fer now
Roland

Roland

Quick update on the Intl. WSPR Beacon Project, currently we have 15 candidates from 8 DXCC entities expressing their interest to run a Beacon. Still missing Japan. Please help to spread the word. Thanks.

73
Roland

Roland

This is the map of the current Beacon candidates https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=14X0GJ4vSQ7D8piZfuHDs902Y9tINuPqB&usp=sharing nothing finalized yet