locked Q65 Nomenclature #Q65

Buddy Morgan

In the documentation, the various Q65 modes are referred to as Q65-ddl - where dd is the time and l is the code for the frequency spacing. For example C frequency spacing with a 15 second sequence is Q65-15C. This is the way that it is in the software, also. I see people referring to it as Q65ldd, where l is the letter and dd is the time. For example Q65 with a 15 second sequence and C frequency width would be Q65C15. What nomenclature should we use or does anyone care? No big deal, just looking for clarity.

Buddy WB4OMG