73, Reino OH3mA

Lähettäjä: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] Puolesta JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
Lähetetty: 11 May 2021 03:16
Vastaanottaja: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Aihe: Re: VS: [WSJTX] #CQ Mode

Reino OH3mA

   I have discovered this. If you not doing a Contest like Field Day, the software should not allow you to put no more that 2 extra characters (CQ MO AB8YZ EM12) in the TX6 line. At least it shows <...> AB8YZ in the TX Window.

JoAnn

AB8YZ

On Monday, May 10, 2021, 7:03:26 PM CDT, Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...> wrote:

Hi,

You can put after CQ only one to four letters of exactly three numbers, no special characters, if I remember correctly. So your try fails at least due to the length.

73, Reino OH3mA