locked No PWR out on Tx #FT8

DF3ED

Hello Bob,

I see the same effect when I push the tune button before.
In the windows sound window I see that sound output
switches to the time when wsjt is in receive state and
sound output stops when wsjt switches to transmit state.
It is an inversion .....

Restart of wsjt without using tune button normaly helps me.

I think it is a bug .....
--

73 de DF3ED
Peter

JoAnn Donaldson <joannplano2005@...>

Have you selected the audio from your radio in the app. Also have you selected the TX audio to your radio? Have you setup PTT? These are the three items that you have to have setup for the App to work and for your radio to work.
Some radios have built in interfaces like the Flex Radio does. Other radios require an Sound Card Interface box that goes between your Radio and your computer.
To fully help you, we need to know what kind of radio you have, do you have a Sound Card Interface and etc.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 4:50:12 PM CDT, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 08/05/2021 12:34, Robert Necci KD2NFS wrote:
> All my FT8 settings appear to be correct, but no pwr out on the radio.
> Suggestions appreciated.
>
> TU es 73 de Bob KD2NFS

Bob,

more contextual information appreciated please?

On 08/05/2021 12:34, Robert Necci KD2NFS wrote:
All my FT8 settings appear to be correct, but no pwr out on the radio. Suggestions appreciated.

TU es 73 de Bob KD2NFS
Bob,

more contextual information appreciated please?

Arnold Lausevich

Speaker set to Codex?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

All my FT8 settings appear to be correct, but no pwr out on the radio. Suggestions appreciated.

TU es 73 de Bob KD2NFS

Bruno Peticone

Which radio is yours?

Inviato da iPhone
Bruno Peticone

Il giorno 8 mag 2021, alle ore 19:20, Robert Necci KD2NFS <Kd2nfs@...> ha scritto:

All my FT8 settings appear to be correct, but no pwr out on the radio. Suggestions appreciated.

TU es 73 de Bob KD2NFS

--
Bruno Peticone, IU0OAD

Robert Necci KD2NFS