locked wsjt-x shows different freq than the radio #wsft-x bug?

Stephen Smith <km5gn@...>

I am having a strange problem with waft-x that I hope someone can help with. I’m Running HRD controlling an FTdx10.  wsjt-x is connected to HRD as the radio. jtAlert is connected to wsjt-x and Gridtracker is connected to JTAlert.

All works great in general, but I noticed today that if I call CQ with the band set to 20 and the frequency to 14.047.000 , when wsjt-x transmits, the frequency changes on the wsjt-x display to  14.072.000. HRD and the radio still show the correct 14.074.000.

Any idea what’s happening and if something needs fixing?

Steve
KM5GN

Dave Garber

Fake it must be on in wsjt
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 2:34 AM Stephen Smith via groups.io <km5gn=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having a strange problem with waft-x that I hope someone can help with. I’m Running HRD controlling an FTdx10.  wsjt-x is connected to HRD as the radio. jtAlert is connected to wsjt-x and Gridtracker is connected to JTAlert.

All works great in general, but I noticed today that if I call CQ with the band set to 20 and the frequency to 14.047.000 , when wsjt-x transmits, the frequency changes on the wsjt-x display to  14.072.000. HRD and the radio still show the correct 14.074.000.

Any idea what’s happening and if something needs fixing?

Steve
KM5GN

Greg

Hello Steve!

Are you running in Split operation mode in the WSJT-X or HRD settings?

73
Greg KJ7AWJ