locked Well I have to say at first look I do not like the new JTAlertX #FT8

Al - N1API

I installed the latest JTAlertX version and I got to say at first look I don't like it.   I seem to have lost or can't find the settings menu.  Spots are limited to one line of spots about 8 or so.  Thinking of trying to go back to a version 24.xx and stay there.

Al

Jim - N4ST

Al (Call?)

Read the help file.

“Spots” have their own window and are almost unlimited in number.

There are multiple new windows.  Look for the little gear in the window and you can bring up a list of options.

73,

Jim – N4ST

I installed the latest JTAlertX version and I got to say at first look I don't like it.   I seem to have lost or can't find the settings menu.  Spots are limited to one line of spots about 8 or so.  Thinking of trying to go back to a version 24.xx and stay there.

Al

Larry Banks

Hi Al,

Have you read the release notes and help files?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ