Hover over taskbar icon shows settings form although settings form has been closed #WSJTX_config #mainscreen

Rob PD0RZH

Steps  to reproduce:
  • Open WSJT-X
  • Click File > Settings
  • Click OK
  • Hover over the taskbar icon for WSJT-X (1) and then hover over the main WSJT-X icon (2) which is showing.
  • See that the settings form is visible (3)

Bill Somerville

On 15/04/2021 09:26, Rob PD0RZH wrote:
Steps  to reproduce:
  • Open WSJT-X
  • Click File > Settings
  • Click OK
  • Hover over the taskbar icon for WSJT-X (1) and then hover over the main WSJT-X icon (2) which is showing.
  • See that the settings form is visible (3)

Hi Rob,

check you graphics card drivers are up to date.

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Rob,   Yes, I gave it a try and I also see the Setting page appearing.   It disappears as soon as I move off the "hover".   Never noticed this behavior before.  73, Herb WB8ASI

Bill, WB6JJJ

Hmmm,

My new windoze computer does this same thing.  Kind of like a ghost hiding in the background.

Bill

WB6JJJ

  • Hover over the taskbar icon for WSJT-X (1) and then hover over the main WSJT-X icon (2) which is showing.
  • See that the settings form is visible (3)

Hi Rob,

check you graphics card drivers are up to date.

Rob PD0RZH

Sorry Bill,

I've updated to the latest drivers. Unfortunately it stays the same.. It's not a big issue though. Several people have adderessed this behavior in the past.

Rob