no waterfall #AudioIssues #NewUser #Cat_RigControl #Waterfall

Tony Castelli

I'll check the cabling again. Maybe I'll just get new and stay over. Thanks for the reply.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 14:59 Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...> wrote:

Hi,

Are you saying that you hear audio from rig’s speaker? At least then your audio connection to U5 and further to PC is not working. You need to get that working before there is no need to worry about frequencies list. You may look into Use Guide 4.6. Frequencies once you’ll got waterfall working and decodes. I don’t have U5 and don’t know how you have connected it to your rig and how rig is set to deliver audio to proper connecter for U5. It may also be that your connection between your rig and U5 is not working properly, but first you need to get audio to U5.

73, Reino OH3mA

Lähettäjä: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] Puolesta A. J. Castelli
Lähetetty: 11 April 2021 17:41
Vastaanottaja: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Aihe: Re: [WSJTX] no waterfall #AudioIssues #Cat_RigControl #Waterfall #NewUser

I tried the set up recommended and I've checked my clock. I'm using Meinberg NTP. Clock is synced. The audio is still coming from the rig. Still no waterfall. Should I be able to codify/change the numbers in my frequencies list (I can't do that either)?

A. J. Castelli

KJ4JOA

General Class Operator

AEMT

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 9:50 PM Ted <k7trkradio@...> wrote:

Check your computer clock. Windows time known to be an issue. You may need to install dimension 4 or Meinberg clock synchronizers

73, K7TRK