PSK Reporter #GeneralGroupInfo

When I monitor 30 meters it shows my antenna as a Hustler vertical and 5 band beam. I don't these antennas in my freq tab. I have for 30 & 60 as a OCFD.
Any thoughts ?

Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Bill Somerville

On 12/04/2021 11:27, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
When I monitor 30 meters it shows my antenna as a Hustler vertical and 5 band beam. I don't these antennas in my freq tab. I have for 30 & 60 as a OCFD.
Any thoughts ?

Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave
Hi Dave,

if you do not have that station information the WSJT-X "Settings->Frequency-Station Information" table for any band then I don't see how WSJT-X could possibly invent the information you are seeing. I suggest you raise this issue on the PSK Reporter support list.

Thanks Bill I just posted on the PSK REPORTER  THIS PROBLEM. I made a couple of FT8 qsos this am. Not only did it report any stations I heard or 40 nor any antenna info at all.
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Bill I just checked 30 meters and 30 gave reports but still had my antenna as a Hustler vertical not my 30/60 OCFD. I dont know what is going on???
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave

Richard Bertrand Larson

I believe that you must add the antenna station information by each band - settings.... - frequencies then enter station information