locked CQ MACRO #GeneralGroupInfo

Pedro Alonso

How do I add U.S.A. To my CQ call?  I try saving it but it does not come out in the CQ call like other stations
Thanks

Karza

On 6.4.2021 10.50, Pedro Alonso via groups.io wrote:
How do I add U.S.A. To my CQ call?  I try saving it but it does not come out in the CQ call like other stations
Thanks

OM. Just ditch the dots, ie enter "CQ USA yourcall yorlocator" into the TX6 field.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc

Gary - AG0N

On Apr 6, 2021, at 9:37 AM, Karza <kari.sillanmaki@...> wrote:

OM. Just ditch the dots, ie enter "CQ USA yourcall yorlocator" into the TX6 field

Don’t forget to hit return after typing it in, or it won’t be saved for next time you want it.  Afterward, all you need to do is click the dropdown for TX6 and select it.

Gary - AG0N