From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 2:47 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #MSK144 PSKreporter Ant. info

Hi,
I didn't realize how does the PSKreporter know my used Antenna.
This ant- info is not specified in WSJTX ... so far I know !
73, Karl OE3JAG

neil_zampella

You enter that on the Frequencies settings page ... at the bottom in Station Information

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/23/2021 1:47 PM, Carlos wrote:
Hi,
I didn't realize  how does the PSKreporter know my used Antenna.
This ant- info is not specified in WSJTX ... so far I know !
73, Karl OE3JAG

johnsherry57

Hi Karl as the guys have said the box below frequency.
Right click then enter your info.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021, 02:36 neil_zampella, <neilz@...> wrote:

You enter that on the Frequencies settings page ... at the bottom in Station Information

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/23/2021 1:47 PM, Carlos wrote:
Hi,
I didn't realize  how does the PSKreporter know my used Antenna.
This ant- info is not specified in WSJTX ... so far I know !
73, Karl OE3JAG

Carlos

Oh, well... Thanks, John !
73, Karl OE3JAG